1. Talk about one of the many characteristics your country has which you consider different from the features of other countries.
2. Describe a change in your school that was initially considered by students as having negative effects on their life but later proved to be positive?
3. If your university is going to invite someone to give a speech, who do you think they should invite? A businessman, a scientist or a politician?
4. A lot of experienced and inexperienced climb mountains every year, which one of the following adjectives would you use to describe this experience? Adventurous, frightening or foolish?
5. Which one do you think has much more impact in reducing the environmental contamination. Government, organizations or individuals.
6. Talk about a volunteer work you enjoy doing, explain why you enjoy it in details.
7. Among the following types of books, which do you dislike the most? Romantic books, science fiction, or biography.
8. What should parents do to help their children to succeed in school?
9. Which of the following three do you think is the most important for a great working environment? Friendly coworkers, flexible hours or a helpful boss?
10. Which of the following study methods do you think is the most productive? Having discussions with friends, reading textbooks, or writing reports.
11. which one of the following would you donate your money to? Choose one, and explain how would you use the money: community charity, environment protection, animal rescue.
12. 你觉得你的朋友最喜欢你的哪方面：cheerfulness, kindness, intelligently.三选一
13. Among study, exercise and go shopping, which one would you like to do alone and why.
14. Imagine the situation where you can’t use computer or have no access to internet for a month. How will your life be different? Use details and examples to explain.
15. Should students be required to evaluate their professors at the end of each semester?
16. In every culture, there are some customs or traditions from the past that young people no longer follow. Describe a custom or tradition which formed in the past but you wish it is still popular today. Give specific reasons why you wish it still popular.
17. which of the following classes is the most attractive to students 1. Sound engineering 2. History of rock music 3. Film studies
18. Describe what the government should do to solve traffic congestion?
19. Talk about a special event that you recently participated in with your families and friends. Describe it in details.
20. Some schools require students to finish a reading list during school breaks. Talk about the advantages and disadvantages of this requirement.
2. Which would you prefer: doing exercise everyday or only when you are free?
3. If you have a misunderstanding with your friend, do you prefer talking it out in a public place or in a private place?
4. Some people believe technology has brought people closer and others believe that technology actually isolate people, which one do you agree with? Explain why.
5. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Traveling to new places is a pleasant memory instead of a time-consuming and energy-burning task.
6. Some people prefer to work in an office, others prefer to work from home. Which do you prefer?
7. Which one do you prefer, taking part in a lot of activities and arranging a full schedule, or having lots of free time in your schedule?
8. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: all students should attend social activities such as joining a club or a sports team in school?
9. Some people like to take less informative but interesting lectures, others like to take boring but more content rich lectures. Which do you prefer?
10. Do you agree or disagree with the statement that people should dress following fashion trends?
11. some people argue people born with natural talents are more likely to succeed. Other people believe success can be achieved through hard work. What's your opinion?
12. 如果让你选上一节课for fun, which one do you choose? art class or science class?
13. some people believe the government should invest money in program designed to save and protect endangered species of animal. Others believe that money for such programs should only come from private sources. What point of view do you agree with?
14. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Friends should be able to have different opinions and maintain good relationship.
15. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: it is important to learn the history of the city you live in.
16. Some people prefer to watch entertainment programs on TV. Others prefer to watch educational programs. Which do you prefer? Explain why.
17. which do you prefer: working for others’ company or set up your own business?
18. Agree or disagree: it is never too late for people to receive university education.
19. When getting advice, some people prefer to go to their parents, others prefer to go to their friends. Which do you prefer? Explain why.
20. Do you think scientists should be required to study certain fields or to study whatever that interests them?